PokerStars Casino Multi-Player Mode
PokerStars Casino offers some of the world’s most exciting casino games, and with innovative Multi-Player tables, you can share the fun with others.
Our Multi-Player tables add a unique social element to casino games, and can turn any hand of Blackjack or round of Roulette into a special moment to be shared. Meet new players, have fun with old friends, share strategies and enjoy casino games like never before! You can even play Multi-Player Blackjack and Roulette on your iOS or Android device, using the PokerStars Casino Mobile app.
How Multi-Player Tables Works
Multi-Player tables are available across a number of casino games, game variants and stake levels. You can also enjoy the action for free on our Multi-Player play money tables.
To start playing Multi-Player casino games in minutes, follow our simple step-by-step guide:
- Download PokerStars Casino and create an account, if you haven’t already done so. Existing PokerStars players are also eligible.
- On desktop, click the Casino tab in the main PokerStars Casino lobby. Then, in the Browse area of the Casino Lobby, click on your preferred Casino game, and then select Multi-Player on the Mode tab (this may already be selected by default). Mobile users can access the Casino tab via the ‘More’ menu, and will see a red icon on any Multi-Player tables in the game lobbies.
- Choose your preferred game variant and table stakes.
- Scroll down the game list to find the table of your choice.
- Click Seat Me (desktop) or tap through to the table of your choice (mobile), and get ready to play.
Unlike traditional Single Player tables, PokerStars Casino Multi-Player tables feature a timer for each player action to ensure the game moves along at an enjoyable pace. To help make sure you don't miss your turn to act, you will be prompted when it is your turn to act.
To ensure fairness, and to give players a level of protection in case things go wrong, players won't lose any wagers made when timed out, or when internet connection drops. In these circumstances, PokerStars Casino will store all game information, and the hand will be completed on a temporary table when you next log in. The dealer's hole card will be changed on all temporary tables to guard against collusion.
If you have any questions about games at PokerStars Casino, contact Support.